The CATCH ON jacket from Dare 2B is made of stretch fabric for an optimal fit. This model is equipped with ARED 20/20 technology for durable waterproofing. This Ared certified garment has breathability for excellent moisture management.
Its seams are fully sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in.
The CATCH ON jacket is made with AEP Kinematics technology to ensure increased freedom of movement.
This men's ski jacket features a soft, insulating fleece lining that will keep you warm to face low temperatures in the high mountains.
- Full ski functions (including ski pass pocket and removable snow skirt)
- Removable and adjustable technical hood
- Zips in the armpits and mesh for increased ventilation
- Waterproof two-way front zipper with closure
- Articulated sleeves for unobstructed movement
- 2 lower zippered pockets
- Warm inner cuffs
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Multiple interior zippered pockets and mesh storage pocket
- Strategically placed half-STRETCH, half-printed linings for freedom of movement
- Soft embossed fleece lining at collar for added warmth
- This product recycled 13 plastic bottles (500 ml size)
- Waterproof and breathable recycled STRETCH fabric ARED 20/20
- Long lasting water repellency
- AEP Kinematics
- Sealed seams for complete waterproof protection